Nixie Content Questions

BawangByte-06/27/2017
Have you seen Level1Tech’s Ryzen Linux build (with Windows VM for gaems) Planning something like that?

Capt1caveman-06/27/2017
Nixi… Will you pick up where you left off with os-alt? So stoked to see you again! You made me a happy geek

Chip Pepitone-06/27/2017
Are you planning to Travel to Tampa Florida??? We have some absolutely AMAZING Beaches here

davvie-06/27/2017
Will you keep the stream record on YouTube after it finishes?

Zan-06/29/2017
@Nixie :purple_heart: Hey! In your video thing not too long ago you said you used more “professional” thing to broadcast, and I’m wondering what that is

Tabatchnick-07/09/2017
What is your Twitch channel name?

wolfenden2000-07/09/2017
NIxie and Co - is there a twitch channel I can follow for the gaming periods?

I³U™-07/16/2017
I wonder if one could have an newer @ Nixie <3. video reply to an older @ Nixie <3. video. Sort of like The Siri A.I. meeting Googles’ A.I.

David-07/22/2017
Hey nixie would you be able to do another top Android apps? I made the switch and did find some of my own but just curious what you use now

@Nixie :purple_heart: would you consider doing an updated top privacy browser plugin for OS/ALT ?

Helyyx-08/09/2017
Would @Nixie :purple_heart: and friends care to do a Starship Horizons stream sometime??

alon30-12/25/2017
hey Nixie!
Please make us a video about bitcoin mining
hot topic right now
All these crypto coins are a hot topic actually

kai - 03/10/2018
When will you upload videos on Geeksabroad youtube channel ?

ConanOfRottingham - 02/01/2018
glad to find this channel in discord Nixie, will you be making more Youtube videos in the future?

Suicide Mouse - 02/15/2018
A question to the amazing Nixie, In this video you did I can hear a certain song being played in the background, I was wondering if you could give me the name of the music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-aEspwwEI

AVDIII - 04/12/2018
How do I redeem for the pateon photoshoot picture?

Nixie :purple_heart: - 05/05/2018
@Raoni I just came back from a Blockchain summit | tell me a bit about that, plz -BW

no-save - Last Friday at 3:05 PM
I have a question for Nixie.
Have you considered making a computer sound pack for mycroft or other VI assistant?
It could be monitized.
Actually, that’s more of a statement. You should do that, if it’s never occurred to you. Or not. Whatevs.

Alpamachunkmit-07/16/2017
Have @Nixie :purple_heart: and @Zakupilot256 seen https://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat in memoriam of Suki ?!

I figured out part of it and really debating on whether or not to actually use that part of patreon benefit.

Hi, Nixie. What are you working on now?