Ask Nixie Personal Questions

LinuxSam-06/27/2017
any problems with iritis? I belive it’s associated with AS.

MetalBit-06/27/2017
Are you sure you are ok to continue doing videos? We all love you but i bet we all can agree your health is the most important thing here

Shari Vegas-06/27/2017
Well, I’m not sure if this is too invasive, but are you still in the Seattle area?

I³U™-06/27/2017
What type of spiritualities or philosophies do you follow?

Jaxseven-06/27/2017
I was very ill a long time ago and some YouTubers helped me get through my stay in the hospital. I’m hoping to say thank you to one of them at RTX, how do I say thank you/not awkwardly say thank you for helping my time on my sort of deathbed somewhat tolerable?

The_Schiz-06/27/2017
I vaguely remember a video where you mentioned liking IPAs, if you could have any beer at the ready while troubleshooting, or programming, what would it be?

I³U™-06/27/2017
What is Single in today’s world? How does one define being Single?

I³U™-06/27/2017
Do you now listen to TwitTV now? With Leo L? And Hak5 with Shannon M?

gac-06/27/2017
I know you had cats before and you liked to show them off. So are they still around or did you leave them in D.C. ?

Tosh-06/27/2017
Have you seen the film “Her”?

▓▒░ FATRIFF ░▒▓-06/27/2017
Nutella or Marmite?

RandomASCII-06/27/2017
Snap or Flat?

Firesphere; the real one-06/29/2017
@Nixie :purple_heart: Do you like ponies and unicorns?

JPickle-06/30/2017
When you’re in a depressive episode, how do you personally try to cope with it or try to fight back against it? (well, that’s if you get depressive episodes…)

ShadowMitia-07/09/2017
What are the lamas’ names?

JJ^4884-07/09/2017
Favorite Genre of Music?

AVDIII-07/28/2017
@Nixie :purple_heart: do you still have the watch from the “Legends of the Hidden Temple”?

strider2112-09/23/2017
@Nixie :purple_heart: what’s your favorite TV show now that Game of Thrones is over for the season?
BrainWash-09/23/2017
I’m always telling the truth except for when I’m not.
with that being said, I have it on good sources that her favorite television show currently is Bob the Builder

AVDIII-01/07/2018
How large was the pile of boxes for your birthday?

GeneralLEE - 01/23/2018
Hey Nixie, i wanted to know what phone are you using :smile: ?

Raoni - 02/20/2018
Hey sorry to bother you but did you ever envisaged taking cannabis oils and stuff ? :3 Since you’re living in USA you could give a shot at thoses kinds of treatments.
I’m not a doctor, i’m no one, but i heard that chemo is really heavy and that many claims beeing cured by treatments like the ones given by “Rick Simpsons” (you could search this if you are interested)
Anyway, I hope, you’ll be good, I can’t relate to a world whitout Nixie anymore :frowning:

ReLiX - 05/30/2018
Your take on the Solo movie?

em42 - 06/05/2018
@Nixie :purple_heart: have you actively tried to invoke Autophagy of your cells? Either by IF(intermittent fasting as i #suggest-anything ) or medication? If yes, has it reduced the pain? I have read quite a lot on the merits of intermittent fasting for other health issues - mine is a fatty liver because party was me

Medic_SAR - Last Saturday at 3:43 PM
have you ever thought of doing your radio amateur (Radio Ham) course and exam?

tanllwyth01
I think I found a great new mouse pad for you on Amazon .
Do you like?

1 Like

I want to barter health-positive personal sacrifices. What kind of physical fitness commitment would I have to offer to get you to swear off using apple devices and software for a week? For a month? A year?

2 Likes

Not so much a question just a comment. The coffee meet up is still on the table for Marc and you if you have time next time you are close to Seattle.

1 Like

Does the D20 mug hold a fair amount of tasty beverages?

This was more of a curiosity question when they got back from filming Geeks Abroad and the ordering off of Nixie’s wish list on her birthday. It is not necessary to really answer.

1 Like

Nixie, do you prefer felines(cats) or vulpines (foxes)?