BF2 Christmas Event: Arctic Warfare Mod

This year Lost-Soldiers BF2 Community will play Arctic Warfare Mod
(credits to Dementium4ever, the creator, who may actually make it this year)
When: Sunday 20th of December starting 20:00 CET :spiral_calendar:
Where: cm.lost-soldiers.org:14000 + voice.lost-soldiers.org (TS3)

We invite you to our yearly Christmas Event where we play winter-themed custom maps and have lots of fun because this is a genuine new experience on Battlefield 2, most of you have never played these maps before so it’ll be like discovering the game you love for the first time again :blush: Streamers/Content creators welcome! P.S. There will be a map from BF1942 as well, Stalingrad Winter!

:black_small_square: FULL GAME DOWNLOAD

Refer to the following tutorial, I’m with you every step of the way:

:black_small_square: MOD DOWNLOAD

Download the mod from our own Downloads page - specifically from the “mirrors” at the bottom of the download page - because it contains the extra custom maps:

For those interested, these are the highlights from last year. Check it out:

1 Like

The next 40 seconds make me so … aarrgghh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: i am so happy to have PTT enabled. :wink:

Thank you very much @Rotblut for streaming the whole thing! :slight_smile: We hope everyone had fun during this yearly event and will make a note to join us next year for more Arctic Warfare as well as for the rest of the BF2 events we arrange during the year.

This is the highlights video by Dominiko, he even put Christmas music playing in the background, that guy is such the perfectionist (and I love it :laughing:)

Personal highlights in video above:

Prospekt Mir has released his highlights video as well, give it a watch and a thumbs up!

Personal highlights in video above:

• feel the pain [12:00]
  • this one looks like debries from an exploding car
    hit Prospekt in tha face and it’s just, hilarious [23:16]
  • dat nade (thrown by none other than Shark.93 [24:30]
  • mission impossible tune plays [40:20
  • that’s a score! 41:52]

Heavy-edit fun montage by VikingEVM, if you’re into memes and, well, Italian TV personalities then you’re going to LOVE this :laughing:

First half made me nearly fall of the chair, I really enjoy his editing style. :+1:
The thumbnails are usually full of quirks and easter eggs as well, like the salmon throwing C4 or Gerri Scotti … there will ALWAYS be Gerry Scotti on the thumbnail!

1 Like