How to install Battlefield 2 & play Multiplayer

1. Download the installer

Use one of the download mirrors below to get the Battlefield 2 Complete Collection edition of the game, the compressed archive is 3,52 GigaBytes in size.

Mirror #1 Mirror #2 Mirror #3
MD5 f6dd9da07a3679a9eb989701f54c802a
SHA1 44c15f36f635e7d83ab351ae8c4d66b5246031e1

2. Install the game

Once you have it fully downloaded, unzip the archive first (it fails to install otherwise) and start the small Setup file (the one with a red “2” icon).

Follow the on-screen instructions and if you have any inquiry during or post-setup it’s probably answered in the Readme.txt file (otherwise just add a reply here or reach out to me via Discord @S_h_a_r_k_93#6391 I’ll be happy to help).

The installer is compatible with these Operating Systems (32 and 64 bit alike):

• Windows XP,
  • Windows Vista,
  • Windows 7,
  • Windows 8 and 8.1,
  • Windows 10,
  • Any Linux distro, using Wine

3. Create your BF2Hub Battlefield 2 account

After you have finished installing the game you will need to download and install the BF2Hub Client in order to patch the game to be able to play online once again (on the so called “BF2Hub Network” ).

To perform this final task you can refer to this image guide of mine: imgur.com/a/Bf5V0Dt.
That’s about it, you are good to go now soldier. Dismissed!

P.S. if you’d like to play bf2 more regularly, check out the Lost-Soldiers BF2 community :slight_smile: we host unique events throughout the year and we are quite friendly chaps, have a look: Events, Discord

1 Like

At least the Mega Link ist still working :kissing_heart:
You should update a little. Like my torrent file to share? :mechanic:

Unitech’s host was up 2 days ago, I’ll message him if it keeps being down.

Regarding updating the topic, well a Moderator would have to help me on that because topic is too old to edit :stuck_out_tongue:

all i have to say is ‘bruh’.

That could mean a lot of things, so you end up saying nutin, breh